- Keep it simple, clean and minimalistic. The less clutter, the more impactful the design will be.
- Use typography to create hierarchy and guide the user's eye. Use different font sizes, weights, and styles to make certain elements stand out.
- Use color to create contrast and draw attention to important information. A limited color palette will make your design look cohesive and polished.
- Consider the layout and how elements are arranged on the page. Use negative space to create visual interest and guide the user's eye.
- Use images and graphics to add visual interest and break up text. Make sure they are high-quality and relevant to the content.
- Test your design with different users, gather feedback and iterate.
- Lastly, keep in mind the mobile-first design since most of the users will access your website or application on mobile devices.
Please note that these are just general suggestions and you should always keep in mind the brand guidelines, target audience and the goal of the design.